Resources for Men
Six Foundational Principles of the Men of Good Will
Our Vision and Mission
We envision a world of peace, harmony and cooperation that is made possible by the influence of men of good will in sacred partnership with the feminine. We do this by creating spaces where men with a common Latter-day Saint cultural experience and identity can come together to share, explore and become men of integrity in order to build a better world for themselves, their families, communities and future generations.
In order to be Men of Good Will™ we strive to:
• see all men as brothers, acknowledging that brotherhood is a sacred relationship that requires boundaries and transparency.
• be aware of judgments and prejudice that may impact how we perceive and treat others.
• live in integrity in all our relationships by doing what we say and saying what we do and correcting ourselves when necessary.
• support brothers and others in becoming the best they can and want to be
• honor and work in harmony with women in our personal lives and in the world at large.
• hold ourselves accountable to other men and women of good will.
• do no harm to ourselves or others; consciously and unconsciously.
• consciously do good to ourselves and others.
• surrender our egos and individual needs to a Higher Power or purpose.
• unite behind principles rather than personalities, the exception being Jesus Christ. We look to Jesus Christ as the model of authentic, heathy masculinity.