Resources for Men
As I Am, a retreat for men, centered on the teachings of Jesus Christ, helps men discover and develop their identity, mature in their masculinity, and heal emotional wounds.
Men of Good Will groups are currently or will soon be running in several locations.
Get Involved in
There are lots of way that you can get involved in your community. Below are a few examples.
Attending a group
Forming a group
Attending a retreat
Sponsoring a retreat
Sponsoring a workshop
Currently scheduled events:
- Men's and Women's groups last an hour or two and are held monthly.
- Workshops are short events, lasting only a few hours, dedicated to a single topic.
- Retreats last several days, providing an immersive experience into multiple related topics.
- Thu, Jun 01Provo
- Thu, Jun 08Provo Public Library
- Thu, Jul 13Location is TBD
- Thu, Aug 03Provo
- Thu, Aug 10Provo Public Library
- Thu, Sep 07Provo
- Thu, Sep 14Provo Public Library
- Fri, Oct 06Location is in Smithfield, Utah
- Thu, Oct 12Provo Public Library
- Thu, Nov 09Provo Public Library
- Thu, Dec 14Provo Public Library
Join the waiting list
If you're interested in attending our As I Am men's retreat and there isn't currently one scheduled please add your name to the waiting list below and we'll notify you when we have the next one scheduled.
If you'd like to request a workshop please visit this page.
If you want to request a men's group please visit this page.